FRCEM prep.com for MRCEM exam guidance
MRCEM Intermediate SBA workshop is starting soon on July 11th. Book now.
FRCEM primary training workshop – Fully virtual – a rapid revision course. Last session (Dec 2020), was a huge success with people scoring marks up to 159 out of 180!
Ready for the next session? This time, it’ll be a longer session (Schedule given below)
Click the buttons below to join our WhatsApp groups for updates about our next workshop.
Frcem prep Intermediate workshop – Discounted pricing till 5th July 2021.
Workshop schedule for June 2021 – Done.
Timings : 4.30pm to 7.00pm UAE / 6pm-8.30pm India / 1.30pm-4.00pm UK / 8.30pm-11pm Singapore.
Check your timing here by adding your city name on this page
|11th Apr||Anatomy (Limbs)|
|18th Apr||Physio (Cellular+Cardiac)|
|25th Apr||Anatomy (Abdomen)|
|2nd May||Physiology (Gastro+Respi)|
|9th May||Anatomy (Thorax+HeadNeck)|
|16th May||Physiology (Renal+Endocrine)|
|23rd May||Anat (CNS)|
|6th Jun||Reserve day|
- All about MRCEM Intermediate SBA exam – 2021 new guidance
- All about MRCEM OSCE exam – 2021 updates
- How to schedule RCEM exams on Pearson Vue
- How to check FRCEM results on RCEM website – Easy 2021 guide
- How to apply for MRCEM Primary examination – Best guide in 2021
- All you need to know about FRCEM MRCEM – Top 2021 useful updates
- Information about MRCEM Primary exam Best info in 2021
- How to prepare for MRCEM Primary exam- Effective 2021 plan
Physiology material is uploaded.Negligence can cost you another attempt.
Be thorough with physiology to score good marks in the exam.
It has equal priority to anatomy in terms of number of questions in the exam. If your basic physiology concepts are in line, you’ll understand pharmacology better. Most of the residents spend more time on Anatomy.
Start reading FRCEM primary – Physiology
Conveniently divided into 6 modules – 1.Basic cellular 2.Respiratory 3.Cardiovascular 4.Gastro-intestinal 5.Renal 6.Endocrine